Sunday, April 10, 2011

April Blooms

April Blooms (Part One)

I want to have a love affair with everything "Shag". Creator Sebastien Aries has quickly become one of my most admired hair designers. I really enjoy all of his unique creations. Shag has these two hair styles out for Project Themeory. Best part is they each come with three different colours!!!!!!! It's worth every linden penny! WOOOHOOO! <3 Thank you Sebastien!

If you didn't already know, Fri.day is having a sale. I love Fri.day sales. I have a fair amount of clothes from Fri.day but yet I still manage to convince myself I need more. I picked up these pants and shoes at the sale.

April Blooms (Part Two)

Another wonderful Project Themeory grab was this shirt from Les Petits Details (LpD). I should have picked up a few more colours and I'm seriously kicking myself for not doing it now.

In other news... APPLE SPICE finally has a store in world! Congrats! I was lucky enough to get my hands on this skin called "Alicia". It's a lot more fair than I usually wear but I was attracted to the freckles and the adorable makeup. As well, all the poses I used in this post are from Apple Spice. :)

April Blooms (Part Three)

This beautiful spring themed dress is a M&M hunt gift featured at Sassy! The top and the skirt are scripted so you can resize easily. The shoes are from [e] and they're wonderful. I'll be going back for the fat pack ASAP. A while ago a good friend of mine told me to join the [e] VIP group but I completely forgot. HUGE EPIC GRAND MISTAKE! For those of you lucky enough to be part of the group I am jealous! I pray that it'll open up again because I won't make the same mistake twice.
Look #1
Hair from Shag - Naked A We Came - Cashmere
Skin from Apple Spice - Alicia - 1
Bracelt from *ICED* - Britany Bangle - Diamond
Necklace from Happy Finds - Honey Comb Rose Necklace
Jacket from {mon tissu} - Porter Jean Jacket - Dark
Shirt from LpD - Country Top - Lilac
Pants from Fri.day - Rolled Cargos - Gray
Shoes from Fri.day - Basic Flats - Gray

Look #2
Hair from Shag - Black Tie Affair - Toffee
Skin from Apple Spice - Alicia - 5
Jewelry Set from (luc) - Vintage Extreme Spring
Long Neklace from Gypsys! - Key Necklace
Dress from Sassy! - Blossom Dress (M&M Hunt Gift)
Shoes from [e] - Move Pumps - Nude
Poses from Apple Spice - Pinup Poses 01-05 & Red Carpet Poses 01-010

No comments:

Post a Comment