Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Easter2
Picture by Chloe Platini taken at Millions

So excited about this pose set from Olive Juice. I liked it so much that I tracked down two of my dearest friends to take pictures. We got together at the Millions sim home to Chloe's BeBe Doll. It's a great place to have a slightly competitive Easter egg hunt.

Easter3
Picture by Chloe Platini taken at Millions

I've had this bunny costume for some time. I got it from a lucky chair! The shoes are from [e] - HUGE sale going on right now! Get your pixel bottom down there!!!!!! Also, ubber impressed with this group gift from Hearts Soften. It's so funky!

Happy Easter everyone!! Hope you get lots of treats from the Easter bunny!

Easter

All poses from Olive Juice - Easter Egg Hunt!

On Temp
Outfit from Deviance - Playboy Bunny (LC PRICE)
Hair from Heart Softens - Rock - Blond
Skin from CandyDoll - Lilly Tan
Shoes from [e] - Move Pumps - Pearl

On Chloe
Hair from [e] - Paper
Outfit from Deviance - Bunny Costume
Shoes from [e] - Move Pumps - Pearl

On Perky
Outfit from Intrigue Co. - Green Bunny Pajamas
Teeth from -RC- Bucked Teeth

2 comments:

  1. That hunt picture may be my favorite in the history of ever. Hahaha, so cute! Thanks for blogging my silly set :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for making such a fab set! Much appreciated!!!!

    ReplyDelete