Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Melissa

Melissa Woods
Picture taken at Drobak. Special thanks to Mar of MarRee for suggesting some places to take in world photos. If you haven't seen her flickr and blog I suggest you take a look. A very talented lady! :)

Loads of great stuff happening in world. I've been MIA as of lately due to some RL health issues so I've fallen behind on posting. But, I'm on the mend and feeling much better.

Melissa Full Body

Les Petits Details (LpD) released a brand new skin last week-ish. She's called Melissa and I absolutely love how natural she looks. I'm showing five different makeup options. I really like how on the natural option there are creases under the eye. I haven't been able to take this skin off. I am also wearing the Melissa shape.

Melissa Skin Up

I'm really really impressed with this LpD skin. I think Melissa is very different from what I usually wear. Make sure you head down to LpD Skins to try on a demo!

Melissa Outfit

I really liked this outfit! It was a great FLF grab from Tiny Bird.
P.s. Did you know Tiny Bird is closing?!?!?! I was shocked and disappointed. Sad day... there is a closing sale going on from 4/14-4/30. Get it while you can.

The hair is from [kik] which I modified. It comes with a bow on top. It only has three texture changes options :( and they didn't go with my outfit. But, for the cost of the hair I can't complain!

Hair from [kik]hair - Latte - Coffee (I modified it)
Skin & Shape from LpD - Melissa - 60' Doll
Necklace & Earrings from Statique - La Boheme
Scarf from MIEL - Maki Scarf - Flor
Watch (L) from MIEL - Troupe Watch - Bright
Bracelet (R) from BAX - Flower Bracelet - Gray
Outfit from Tiny Bird - Next Girl Romper - Lavender
Shoes from +ADDiCTIA+ - Metro Sandas - Silver
Lingerie from Elate! - Marcelliana - Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment