Saturday, May 7, 2011

Culture Shock (Part Three)

CSDressy (Part One)

Another post of Culture Shock goodness!! I figure I spent so much time trying to walk around I wouldn't feel justified if I didn't do another post. I think all the creators did a wonderful job contributing to this event and I hope they're able to raise a lot! Fingers crossed!!!

Some of the items are obviously not from CS. There is one in particular that I really want to point out, and those are the new pumps from "C'est Moi!". I happened to met creator Marcantonio Beaumont of "C'est Moi" in his store. And he's SUPER NICE! Despite the amount of shopping I do I hardly ever see designers let alone talk to them. It's was awesome to have the chance to talk to a designer. There is a whole line-up of great colours of these pumps, so head over and get a pair. Wearing the hair from Shag again because I'm pretty much obsessed. If you haven't grabbed it, go...

CSDressy (Part Two)

Look#1
Hair from [Shag] - The Girl Next Door - Kitten (CULTURE SHOCK)
Skin from *CandyDoll* - Lilly - Natural - Tan
Eyeshadow from *elymode* (gift @ CULTURE SHOCK)
Earrings from NHA! - Earrings Sana (Gift of May)
Ring from :N: Flower Ring Gold (Albero Gacha festival)
Jacket from AOHARU - BT TailoredJK -Beige
Shirt from R.icielli - IRIS bodysuit - Autumn (CULTURE SHOCK)
Pants from ~*INDIE ROSE*~ High Waisted Chinos - Khaki (CULTURE SHOCK)
Bag from [District] Blot Tote - Birds Nude (CULTURE SHOCK)

CSDressy (Part Three)

Look#2
Hair from [Shag] - The Girl Next Door - Kitten (CULTURE SHOCK)
Skin from Glam Affair - Sakura (TDR)
Earrings from [bellballs] - Dangling Disc Earrings- Pearl
Jacket from The Secret Store - Eglantine - Deep Blue (CULTURE SHOCK)
Undershirt from *BD* RIO Summer Tank - White
Pants from LeeZu - BellyBelt Pant - blue
Shoes from C'est Moi! - My Basic Pumps - White (NEW!)

*In world pictures taken at LeeZu's Modern Orient House*

No comments:

Post a Comment