Saturday, May 7, 2011

Culture Shock (Part Two) - A bucket load

CS(Main)

Finally able to do some real shopping at Culture Shock 2011. And wooohoooooo! So much to see and buy. I picked up a few items that really caught my eye. I'm still working on another post for CS so much more to come soon.

I really like all the pieces I'm showing in this post. They're all really well designed and can work in so many different ways.

I think my favourite look is #3. I really like how it turned out. In world pictures were taken at my house (Y's house). If you wanna know any of the furniture pieces just send me a msg in world and I'll get back to you! :)

CS(Part One)

Look #1
Hair from Maitreya - Apple II - Peroxide Blond
Skin from *CandyDoll* - Lilly - Natural - Tan
Necklace from [MANDALA] - Shamira Dog Tag
Bracelet (L) from *kraftika jewelry - No 300 Bracelets (Freebie)
Bracelet (R) from Surf Couture - Beach Pass Bracelet - Light Blue
Shirt from *GF* - Ruffle Tops - White (CULTURE SHOCK)
Jeans from *CandyDoll* - Gusto Jeans - Dark Blue (CULTURE SHOCK)
Shoes from (Elate!) - Theia Sandals - Ivory (CULTURE SHOCK)

CS(Part Two)

Look #2
Hair from MIRAI STYLE - Tgcy - Honeyblonde
Skin from *CandyDoll* - Lilly - Natural - Tan
Bracelet from .::D::. Beach Bangle - Sea Shell
Glasses from (Yummy) - Mom Glasses - 70s White
Dress from .: vive9 :. Long Monday Maxi - Marigold (CULTURE SHOCK)
Shoes from (Elate!) - Theia Sandals - Ivory (CULTURE SHOCK)

CS(Part Three)

Look #3
Hair from [LeLutka] - Watson - IdontBleach
Skin from *CandyDoll* - Lilly - Natural - Tan
Eye Makeup from *elymode* - sharp eyeliner (Freebie @ CULTURE SHOCK)
Necklace from +>A&A<+ Farmer Till's Bolo Tie (CULTURE SHOCK)
Bracelet (L) from Kis Kis - Bangles for subscribers
Bracelet (R) from MIEL - Troupe Watch - Bright
Dress from -paper.doll- Hailey - BloomsOfSpring (CULTURE SHOCK)
Cardi from .: vive9 :. Kasia Bulk Cardigan - Nude (CULTURE SHOCK)
Shoes from KAO - Suede Fringe Boots - Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment