Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"One of these days letters are gonna fall from the sky"

"One of these days letters are gonna fall from the sky telling us all to go free..."

TFGTUES

Pictures taken at Borobudur Temple
Pose used Zombie Fetus - You're gonna clean your sheets after that

These are a few grabs from the new edition of The Fashion Garret. Always worth a visit. I saw a few more things that I wanted but I went a bit nuts at the hair sale at Sixty Nine. There is a sale on all blonde shades. They're only 50L$. I'm going to be blonde for a while! lol

TFGTUES2

Hair from [ 69 ] - JESSICA 02 - Dark Sandy Blonde
Skin from LAQ - Claudia 01 [Peach] Glow skin
Makeup from [label mode] - la vie makeup - pistaccio (TFG)
Glasses from DECO - Aviator Sunglasses
Necklace from Pepper - Key To My Heart (TFG)
Outfit from *CASHMERE* - Vlag Shortsuit -green (TFG)
Belt from MIEL - TROUPE BELT - natural
Bracelet from Urbanity (now Ha!) - Leather Bands - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment