Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Perfect Fit

Perfect Fit

Every summer I find myself going on the search for the perfect pair of jean shorts. This year my search took me to -paper.doll- Creator Zoey Gabardini has made terrific shorts called the "Rolled Denim Shorts".

Perfect Fit Sunshine

They are the perfect fit, and I'll tell you why... They come with three different options. The regular "standard" fit, a pocket option and suspenders option. You get three different styles for the price of one.

PocketsSusp

Perfect Fit Inside

You could literally wear these shorts all the time and have them look different each and every time you put em on!!! I suggest you get your pixel bottoms down there and get yourself a few pairs. I'm only showing a couple colours but don't worry these shorts WILL BE popping up in my posts again! ;)

Also wearing brand new hair from Exile called "Caitrin". I really like this wavy bob. Exile has just released a while bunch of new styles so check out the demos! Rocking the PM "Fae" shoes again cause they're absolutely stunning! The shirt is from the summer collection at Surf Co. and available in soooooooo many colours!

Perfect Fit - Outfit

Hair from ::Exile:: Caitrin:Roots-Wedge (NEW)
Skin from -Belleza- Alyson - Tan 0
Makeup from *elymode* makeup - sharp eyeliner - lower (Culture shock gift)
Tattoo from *smudge -tickle top by Haver Cole (Store Closed)
Tattoo from AITUI TATTOO - Sweet Nothings
Bracelet from [MANDALA] - Milky Way Bangle/white
Shorts from -paper.doll- RolledDenimShorts - Faded Wash, Indigo Wash, White Wash
Tube top from *UB* (now Ha!) - Wrapped Dottie - white
Halter top from [SC] Surf Couture - Sundance Halter Tank - Teal
Shoes from [PM]Pixel Mode - Fae - Teal - Shoe Fair 2011 Exclusive

No comments:

Post a Comment