Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

Atthehouse

Found myself rather bored this afternoon until my good friend Deke logged in. I saw his outfit and I was pretty impressed. Loved everything he was wearing. So I asked him to blog with me. He was such a great sport!

Atthehouse2

I'm sporting a few goodies from Culture Shock (suprised? lol). The glasses are from Fishy Strawberry and the shoes are from Elate!

Temp

Temp's Look
Hair from TRUTH - Karen - mocha
Glasses from Fishy Strawberry - Vintage Candy Bar Glasses - Cord (CULTURE SHOCK)
Necklace & Earrings from [bellballs] Disc - A Touch Of Teal
Hair piece from artilleri - Hibi hair flower - white
Undershirt from Action - Womens Bandeau Top - Ice
Cardi from artilleri - Elspeth cardigans - light blue
Skirt from Vanitas Vesture - Obsessive Skirt - Gray
Shoes from (Elate!) - Theia Sandals - Ivory (CULTURE SHOCK)

Deke

I really LOVE the dog-tag necklace that Deke's wearing!!! I saw it on him a while ago and ran out to buy it. It comes in female and male sizing. I think Deke's outfit looks so effortless. The cardi is awesome and the t-shirt underneath is a little see-through. Yummy! Overall, I'm thinking he looks pretty darn good. I'm sure he'd agree.

Deke's Look
Hair from [Shag] - Boys Don't Cry - Hazel
Skin from Belleza - Shawn Med (Group gift)
Cig from [AD] - Cigarette (FREEBIE)
Glasses from artilleri - Buddy Glasses
Lip ring from Aitui - Twister Labret Ring
Necklace from (luc) - Tokens of Faith - St. Joseph
Necklace from [MANDALA] - SHAMIRA DOG TAG necklace
Shirt from NANUK - kent tee - washed out
Cardi from NANUK - knut cardigan - sky blue
Jeans from [YU] - Edwin Jeans - Dark Wash
Shoes from Adjunct - Desert Chukka - Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment