Sunday, May 15, 2011

Urban

Urban
In world pic taken at Metro Skin City
Skin from *YS & YS* - Caroline - Tan Sweet (TDR 12)
All poses in this post are from .Tea

Sailence

SHOE FAIR IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!! I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am. I swung in quickly early today and picked up a few shoes. I'm going back for more as soon as I can! In this post I'm featuring a few different items. For starters the Salience shoes by "Maitreya Gold". They're sooooo feisty.

LPD -Texas Dress

The shoes were a perfect match for the new dress from "Les Petits Details" called Texas Minidress. I think the feather top is so lively and flirty. It comes in four different colours and I think it's a great dress. The hair I'm wearing is brand new from Iconic. You can never go wrong with a side pony! These three items are a must have for everyone!

Hair from ICONIC - Minka -Side Pony - BlackSilk (NEW)
Skin from -CD- Sabrina - Dark (CULTURE SHOCK)
Earrings from NHA! - Earrings - NATASHA
Bracelet from [ glow ] studio - thin gold bracelets (GIFT)
Dress from *LPD* - *Texas* Minidress
Purse from *LPD*
Shoes from Maitreya Gold - Salience Socks & Tights Violet (SHOE FAIR)

No comments:

Post a Comment