Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dress me up!

DressMeUp (ALL)

My friend and I were discussing why we liked SL the other day. We both came to the conclusion it's because of the shopping. It's like we're little girls again, playing dress up with our Barbies. Except this time we get to customize EVERYTHING! The clothes, shoes and accessories are a thousand times better.

I wanted to show off a lot. Each of these outfits features a new-ish piece from a fabulous designer. I was eager to share it.

I really have to say that I'm a bargain shopper. Every blogger knows that this isn't a cheap hobby. It's expensive keeping up with the latest trends. So, needless to say when I see a sale I run!! For that reason I'm a huge fan of hunts, TFG, TDR, FLF, SBS and Lazy Sunday. If I failed to mention any, my bad!

DressMeUp (Part One)

New stuff at TFG! Woohoo! I'm always a happy girl when I get that notice. I grabbed this skin and these rocking earrings. The earrings come with three different versions, which is a great deal at only 70L$. I am wearing the new top and shoes from G-Field. Both are terrific. I really loved the boots. The skirt from Nyte N' Day is also new!!!

Hair from Dura - Girl 21 - Dark Brown
Skin from Al Vulo - Bitu - Paradise Bird - Bronze (TFG)
Earrings from croire - boho beaded earrings - Carnivale (TFG)
Bracelet from Ticky Tacky - Gold Bangles - Antique Lace
Shirt from G-Field - Lace Tops Lucy - Ivory (NEW)
Skirt from Nyte'N'Day - Mani Mini Skirt - Earthy (NEW)
Shoes from G-Field - Open Boots - Vilda -brown (NEW)

DressMeUp (Part Two)

BRAND NEW hair from Angel Hair. It's super cute and I especially love the way it looks with this headband from Elate! The dress and eye make up were part of a limited edition AddiCt did. I'm not sure if there are still available... I'm sorry :( Wearing the Apple skin from Rockberry again, because it's soooo lovely!!!

Hair from Angel - Nina - Gold (NEW)
Skin from ROCKBERRY - Apple A - Natural
Headband from Elate! - Silk Bow Headband (GROUP GIFT)
Watch from MIEL - Troupe Watch - Nautral
Dress & Makeup from AddiCt - Luna Dress - Giraffe (LIMITED)
Shoes from [PM] Pixel Mode - Baby T's - Plain - Blood

DressMeUp (Part Three)

This [e] gift is great! I've mentioned the VIP group before. It's totally worth the joining fee as you get outstanding gifts. Thank you so much E!!!
I wanted to make a point of mentioning a new (to me) store called "Nemesis". I'm wearing accessories from there. I will be showing off some clothing in the posts to come. I really loved everything at this store. I came across it while doing the TOSL hunt. If you haven't been then I suggest you take a look. ;)
Of course the new dress from LeLutka is stunning. It's the second part of the summer collection and just as amazing as the first release.

Hair from [e] - Again 2 - Brown (VIP GIFT)
Skin from YS&YS - Megan Skin (Group Gift)
Earrings from Nemesis - Angel earrings - bronze (NEW)
Bracelet from Nemesis - Hot bangles - white (NEW)
Dress from LeLutka - ANNA dress - oli
Shoes from ! haut.monde - Bilson Wedges - Coral Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment