Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oh, that's Ch1c

So, I went back to Ch1c to get some more birthday goodies and guess who I bumped into? Kaelyn Alecto of Sweet Sexy Crazy. It was the first time we'd met each other and it was an OMG moment for both of us. Super sweet and sexy Kaelyn asked me to be a guest on her blog and I couldn't have been more delighted. I had a blast chatting with her while we took pictures. We decided to feature some of the wonderful finds from the Ch1c birthday event.

For Kaelyn's style card and more pictures please visit her post -> click here!

Bless your soul, you've got your head in the clouds
1st outfit - Pink

We both put on our pink dress for the first picture and we nicknamed ourselves the pink ladies since that colour happens to be a huge challenge for us. If you didn't know, I'm terrified of COLOUR! Ridiculous, I know... Getting get use of this shag hair. I think it looks fantastic with the Janett skin!

Oh, that's Ch1c (Part Two)

I'm showing off Candy Doll's Janett made exclusive for Ch1c's birthday. She's cute! I love the freckles across the bridge of the nose. I paired it with some dark eyeshadow and lashes. It's the perfect look for the STUNNING dress from Glam Affair. I really wish I could have got more colours! It's so flirty and cute and ohhh I want more of them... lol

Hair from [Shag] - There She Goes - fever (Ch1c)
Skin from CandyDoll - Janett Pale Cup B/HB (Ch1c)
Eyelashes from [glow] - Innocent. eyelashes - soft
Eyeshadow from L.Fauna - Simple Smokey
Earrings from JCNY - Hyper-Gem Earrings
Dress from -Glam Affair - Linda Dress - Pink (Ch1c)
Bracelet from *LC* - Jasmine Bracelet - Purple/Pink
Ring from Dark Mouse - Statement Ring - Romance
Shoes from BAX - Ankle Boots Black+ Suede

Rumour has it

For the second picture we tried on a few more grabs from Ch1c!! I really am in love with this dress from Kyoot. It comes in different colours but of course I grabbed the white and let me tell you. This is my new go-to outfit. I really loved how it turned out. Kaelyn looks super sexy in her jumper from Indie Rose.

Oh, that's Ch1c (Part One)

I'm also wearing the Lara Hurley skin Odette. This is my second Hurley skin and I am not disappointed. You might be seeing this on me again, especially since Kaelyn ordered me to never take it off (lol).

Hat from {mon tissu} - Feather Wrapped Fedora - Brown
Hair from [LeLutka] - ADDISON hair - WalnutWhip
Skin from Lara Hurley - Odette - Tan (Ch1c)
Bracelet (L) from Zaara - Nizam Choodiya (bangles) - gold
Bracelet (R) from Atelier AM - fine wood bangle - white
Sunglasses from (Yummy) Mom Glasses - 70s White
Earrings from (Yummy) - Floral Dangle Earrings - Gold
Necklace from (Yummy) Nautical Charm Necklace
Stole from Ce Cubic effect - stole -Brown
Dress from Kyoot - The Clocks Are Broken - White (Ch1c)
Shoes from haut.monde - Hondo Pumps - Latte (Ch1c)

No comments:

Post a Comment