Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Face At The Circus

           
I would like to say a quick hello, to the followers of this blog. I will be appearing here at Vanity Circus as a guest male blogger.  I have known Temperance for quite a while now, and I've always loved her style. I couldn't think of a better person that I would want to do this with. I will be showing my styles on this blog only, so please let your friends know that a new male blogger, is on the grid. 

The leather jacket I am wearing , is the latest from Jamie Holmer at INDI Designs.  I must say, the detailing is very well done, and the colors look very rich.  If your looking for a stylish meets casual look, this is the jacket to buy.


The Lotta hair from Discord Designs is quite the attention seeker. I was very impressed with the fine detailing that was put into these amazing dreadlocks.  I am really not the one to wear dreadlocks on second life, but this hair caught my attention, at Hair Fair 2011.

Last thing I want to mention , are these stylish shoes from Redgrave. They have a great blend of style and color that will match any stylish outfit you could think of. Great Buy. 

Hair from -dDx-   Lotta - Natural Brown  HAIR FAIR 2011
Skin from Birth - Li - Straw
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Blue Pale
Sunglasses  from Role Optic - Advantage II
Facial Hair 1 from JARYTH'S - 5' O Clock Stubble - Brown
Faciar Hair 2 from ~Tableau Vivant~ - Vincent - Chin Curtain
Jacket from INDI Designs - Leather - Chestnut
Shirt from :SEY - Polo - Retro Border
Tattoo from AITUI - Sacred Pain - Faded
Pants from Gizza - Classic Jeans - Black
Shoes from Redgrave - Classic Loafers - Champagne

No comments:

Post a Comment