Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ain't no stressin'

Ain't No Stressin'

When I saw the beautiful Poppy Panache post this Conner's outfit on her blog, I literally ran to the store. Poppy has exceptional taste, and this outfit is no exception. Thanks Poppy ;)

This outfit comes in five different colour options. All are so well textured and rich with design. I was hard pressed to choose my favourite. However, I settled on this one and I'm quite pleased with my decision. I love this wrap. It's so well sculpted and decorated. I've been wearing it for days.

Miss G

I paired it up with the newest from Angel Hair called "Miss G". It comes with a scripted pair of sunglasses that literally have an endless amount of colour options. The best part is that these glasses aren't linked to the hair so you can adjust them or even wear them with a different style.

Connors

Hair from Angel - Miss G. (comes w/ sunglasses)
Skin from Lara Hurley - Leah - Tan
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Caribbean - Blue
Necklace from Yummy - Nautical Charm Necklace
Outfit from Connors - Pareo - Blue Check (NEW)
Bracelet from Zaara - Nizam Choodiya (bangles) - white

No comments:

Post a Comment