Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just over the Bridge

I've recently settled down in SL again. I traded up my usual skybox for land. I'm really excited about my little parcel. It's a great piece of wood land with lots of water and great big trees. It also rocks cause I have a terrific neighbour! ;)

I picked up my house from The Platinum Hunt. I really love the build and the textures in the house. It fits my style and my land perfectly. You really couldn't ask for a better hunt gift. Thank you Clementine!!!!!!

A lot of my decor in the Awesome Blossom house is heavily influence by Madison Morlim over at StyleWise. She did a superb job decorating her house (check out her post). I used some of her brilliant ideas and added some touches of my own. Thank you Madison for getting my decor flowing!

A special thanks to my favourite crazy cat lady Chloe Platini. She helped me out by taking a lot of these photos. I lubb you!

Temp's House (Outside)

House from :: AB :: Wynn Cottage (Hunt gift)
Truck from Rusty Industries - Rusty Farm PickUP NO. 2
Outside side table from *Tatty Soup* Little Garden Table.
Chair from {what next} Boho Garden Deckchair
Planters and blue wood sign from {what next} Boathouse Cottage Decor
Easel from *Just A Dream* - June Group Gift
Stool from The Loft - Milk Pail Stool
Hanging planter from :: AB :: Sea Haven Cottage Hanging Flower Bucket
Bouy from *Tatty Soup* Life Bouy.
Picnic table from {what next} Garden Party Picnic Bench (SUYS)
Flower sack from *Tatty Soup* Sunflower Sack
Path from >>Zacca<< Natural road02
Grass / flower grass from KIDD Creation - Real Grass - Flowered Meadow

Temp's House (Hallway Line Up)

Decor from {what next} Boathouse Cottage Hallway Decor
Bird book shelf from LISP - Gatcha - Book Birdy
Random birds from :: AB :: Painted Sparrow (pink & blue)
Picture from Radio Signals - Thin Ice / Framed / Shadow
Bench / Boxes from [*Art Dummy!] recycled bench
Stool from {what next} - Boathouse Decor Set
Phone from MudHoney Cherry Phone
Hanging lights from :: AB :: Hanging Antique Paper Lights (whites)
Silver panters from (iTuTu) planter-03-s
Watering can planter from Second Spaces - Mismatched Dining Set

Temp's House (Living Room 1)

Sofa from The Loft - Bryn Sectional
Pouf / rug / tray from LISP - Activity Pouf - Pebble 8
Tree w/ frames from Kyoot Home - Silhouette Photo Tree I (White)
Planters from LISP - Vintage Pot Plant, LISP - Potted Aloe Floor Plant Copyable
CHABINNS - Herbal cannabis
Stool from [North West] Christie high chair -white
Record player from ponitee::: - Record Player ver2.1
Records on the ground from {creamshop}
Curtains from [North West] Monsieur William Long Curtains (blue)
Shelves from {creamshop} Record shelf
Chair from LISP - Bird's Nest Chair
Guitar from LISP - Kumbyargh Guitar

Temp's House (Living Room 2)

Curtains from [.nordari.] - Curtain - Sand
Wall lyrics from Molto Bene! "Chaos" Wall Decal
Desk from *~MMG's~* Workdesk&chair - cream
Books from LISP - Row of books
Print on the wall The Loft - Frosty Philodendron I
Blank cavnas' from [ARIA] Mela canvas trio
Prints from The Loft - Artwork
Face print from The Gallery Gift Shop - Talking to the birds
Camera from /artilleri/ Lumoflex camera ( COLLABOR88)
Planter from [.nordari.] -lonesome.bird

Temp's House (Bedroom 1)

Prints from {what next} Summer Prints
Makeup table from [none found.] Dresser
Makeup from The Loft - Makeup (messy)
Vase from {what next} yellow tulip in vase
Wall decal from {what next} Bedroom Wall Decal
Photos on the door from [North West] Polaroids on a string (flowers)
Desk / deco / prints from LISP - Mathilde Office Set
Planter from :CP: Boho Plant

Temp's House (Bedroom 2)

Bed / wall writing / photos from ~BAZAR~ Memories Bedroom
Chandelier from :CP: Boho Bedroom Chandelier
Bench from **Tatty Soup - Waiting Bench - White
Vase from LISP - Lullaby Flower Arrangement
Chair from LISP - Mathilde Chair
Pouf from {what next}Room Envy Pouf
Chair w/ phone from :CP: Boho Bedroom Chair
Mannequin from {what next} Paperdoll Manne
Books on wall from Kyoot Home - Open Book Wall Display
Curtains from LISP - Mathilde Office Drapes Blue
Trunk from LISP - Rattan Trunk

Temp's House (Living Room Line Up)

Lights from [[[nocc.]]] Petal lamp - Blue
Rocking chair from *kopi* rocKing chair(white)
Wall picture from [North West] Vintage Poster VI
Screen from {what next} 'So Boho' Dressing Screen
Planter from [[[nocc.]]] houseplant

4 comments:

  1. Aww Temperance, i'm so glad i was able to help get those decorative instincts flowing. I think you've done a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Madison. I really appreciate it. I truly love your decor! thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blown away by how people are decorating this! This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! I'm just pumped you actually read my post Clementine. Thanks so much for an awesome hunt gift and your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete