Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My afternoon with Izzie

Temp&Izzie

I had the pleasure of sending a few hours with the lovely and talented Izzie Button. She is a complete sweetheart. Super friendly and outgoing. We had loads to chat about. Our love for LAQ and Lara Hurley skins to our favourite summer outfits... It was a blast!

Temp&Izzie2

We decided to snap a few shot of us hanging about in her brand new "Fringe" top. I really love this top. I've seen it all over the feeds so I'm thinkin' you guys like it too. If you haven't gotten your own "Fringe" top head down to Izzie's now!

Temp&Izzie3

I'm also sporting the new skirt from The Spirit Store. I picked it up in white and I really love it. I love how it sits on the hips and it's a great skirt to wear during the summer. I also really like this new hair from (love) hair. Izzie actually pointed out that it's based on a suggestion from a fan flickr group. Check out the original picture and the in world creation. Awesome, eh?!

Temp&Izzie4

Thanks for the hang out Izzie!! hugs

Hair from love hair - Native (Banged) - Brown
Feather from love hair - Feather Accessory
Skin from LAQ - Olivia - Peach
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Rose
Necklace from TFG - Anchor Necklace
Top from Izzie's - Fring Top - Rose
Skirt from Spirit Store - Gabriella Long Skirt - White
Belt from COCO - Wide Belt - White
Shoes from Elate! - Theia Sandals - Ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment