Thursday, November 24, 2011

Light & Dark

I've been meaning to blog this first look for a while now. I really loved this round of Collabor88. So many goodies! I think I bought the whole place out. My favourite grabs were this dress, bangles and skin. I haven't been able to take off this Illusory skin. It went perfectly with Sugarsmack's Cole hairstyle. I finished it off with one of two great new releases from Kalnins Fashion - Lizette. I'm really happy to see Kalnins coming out with new stuff. The shoe comes with a great little hud so you're able to change the shoe to fit whatever outfit you want. I hope to show off the other new release, too.

Look1

Hair from SugarsmacK - Cole - Maple-Berri Blondie
Eyes from Fashism - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Caribbean Blue
Eyeliner from L.Fauna - Cat Liner
Belt from BOOM - Lynx - Skinny Belt - Teal
Skin from Illusory - Paige - Milk - Soft Touch (Collabor88)
Shoes from Kalnins Footwear - Lizette (NEW)
Bangles from The Sea Hole - Corsage Ring & Bangles (Collabor88)
Dress from The Sea Hole - Soft Exposure Ribbon Dress - Noir (Collabor88)

For my second look... I was so pumped to see that Bebe Doll released this brand new sweater dress. I love the designs round the midsection. You know it's just one of those must have winter outfits. I paired it up with the brand new hair from Truth. I'm all about side-styled looks. Like all things Truth, this hair is awesome! I put on this AMAZING skin from PXL called Gaia. I bought it about a month ago. I've been meaning to do a blog post to show it off a bit more, so look back this weekend. ;)

Look2

Hair from Truth - Clara - Mahogany (NEW)
Skin from PXL - Gaia
Eyes from Fashism - Sunrise Eyes - Deep Eggplant
Necklace from Magic Nook - Sweetheart Necklace - Silver
Dress from BeBe Doll - Revi Sweater Dress - Gray (NEW)
Leggings from JANE - lil piggies tights - pink salmon
Boots from [e] - Secret Boots - Dune

No comments:

Post a Comment