Friday, November 18, 2011

She sat around like a vintage queen

Vintage - Bonne

Yikes... it's been a while since I've posted. I've been on a bit of hiatus, and I'm not sure how much I'll be posting. I hope to get back to regular updates but... I can't promise. For now I'll be doing what I can, when I can.

She sits around like a vintage queen

I recently saw these two new hair release from two awesome hair creators. They were what motivated me to post today. Both Shag & Sugarsmack are featuring two style at this year's Vintage Fair.

She sits around like a vintage queen2

Equally motivated by N-Core's new release as well. The new shoes are called Jolie and they're super cute with a polka dot flair, they even have a little bow at the top of the toe strap. I sorta have a thing for polka dot shoes... grins.

Vintage - N-Core

I hope to do a little more coverage of The Vintage Fair but no promises. Make sure you head down there and check out the goodies. Here's a few bloggers that have done awesome coverage so far: Kaelyn, Bouncer, Paris & Lolitta, Anne, GOGO, Mar & Ree and so mmmmmany more.

Vintage - Sugarsmack

Hair from SugarsmacK - Bonne & Cat (Vintage Fair)
Eyeliner from L.Fauna - Cat Liner
Eyes from Fashism - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Caribbean Blue
Skin from Illusory - Paige - Milk - Soft Touch (Collabor88)
Bangles from The Sea Hole - Corsage Ring & Bangles (Collabor88)
Lingerie from artilleri - Deanna Lingerie - Polka Red
Shoes from N-core - Jolie (NEW)

Vintage - Shag

Hair from Shag - Hello, Goodbye (Vintage Fair)
Eyeliner from L.Fauna - Cat Liner
Eyes from Fashism - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Caribbean Blue
Skin from Illusory - Paige - Milk - Soft Touch (Collabor88)
Bangles from MONS - Big Bangle & Metal Bangle
Earrings from bellballs - Dangling Disc Earrings - Pearl
Necklace from SiSSi - Where are my glasses
Top from milk motion - My blouse - Blue flowers
Skirt from The Secret Store - Pencil Skirt - Charcoal
Shoes from N-core - Jolie (NEW)
Furniture & Camera from What Next (Vintage Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment