Sunday, November 27, 2011

Slipping into Suede

Slipping into Suede

Izzie's just released a brand new version of her blazer. It now comes in suede and like the original it is a MUST HAVE. When I first found these blazers on marketplace I made the mistake of buying just one. Now that the new suede ones are out, I won't make that mistake again. I highly suggest buying the fat pack because you won't regret it. I decided to put together three different looks to show off only a few of the possibilities with these blazers.

Suede1

The first look I put together used a lot of Izzie's new releases. They go so perfectly together. I really love the new clutches and gloves. They great for a sexy fierce look. I'm also showing off the new necklace from Dark Mouse for this week's Project Themeory.

Hair from [e] - Details - Brown 10
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Rose
Eyelashes from Izzie's - Eyelashes - v1.02 (NEW)
Skin from Lara Hurley - Odette hairbase/Tan
Earrings from bellballs - My Bow Earrings - White
Necklace from Dark Mouse - Happy Bow (NEW for Project Themeory)
Gloves from Izzie's - Leather Gloves - Blue (NEW)
Jacket from Izzie's - Suede Blazer - Blue (NEW)
Top from LpD - Lady One Portrait
Skirt from Bebe Doll - Mila MiniSkirt - Gray
Socks from Izzie's - Garter Sockers - Grey
Cluth from Izzie's - Clutch - Blue
Shoes from [e] - Move Pumps - Navy

The second look was also very dressy. I picked up this amazing dress as part of the Black Friday sale at MichaMi. I plan to show this dress of again. I just love the curve and the zipper in the back. I paired it with Izzie's Blazer in brown and the BRAND new shoes from Kalnins called Audrey. Audrey comes with a simple hud so the color options are endless. These shoes are also featured in blue for this session of The Dressing Room Blue.

Suede2

Hair from Lelutka - Mourray Hair - Burnt
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Rose
Eyelashes from Izzie's - Eyelashes - v1.03 (NEW)
Necklace from Dark Mouse - Cursed Pearls Necklace (NEW)
Jacket from Izzie's - Suede Blazer - Biege (NEW)
Dress from MichaMi - Marinara - Brown (Black Friday Special)
Shoes from Kalnins - Audrey (NEW)

My last look was much more casual. I love that these blazers have the option to be dressy or everyday. Like I said before they're a must have accessory for every fashion lover.

Suede3

Hair from Maitreya - Alex - Chocolate
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Rose
Eyeshadow from L.Fauna - Simple Smokey
Neckalce 1 from Fusion - Long Chained Charm Necklace
Necklace 2 from W&B - Memory Collector Necklace
Jacket from Izzie's - Suede Blazer - Green (NEW)
Top from Surf Couture - I'm A Little Bit Country - Mossy Creek
Jeans from BeBe Doll - Jeanie Jeans - Denim 2
Belt from Mandala - Mikoto Belt - Brown
Boots from mon tissu - Provence Riding boots - Dark Brown

1 comment: