Friday, December 30, 2011

Care to mambo with Sophia?

I am so excited to show you the brand new Sophia from Mamboo Chic by Leona Olivieri. I have come to know Leona very well over the course of the year and I know she is one of the most dedicated and budding artists I've met. I've seen so much improvement since her first skin and I continue to be impressed with her new releases. I know for a fact that Leona has spent many hours perfecting this skin and she should be proud of its outcome.

Sophia - The Tones

Sophia comes in six different skin tones - Ebony, Honey, Ivory, Sunkissed, Tan, Tan2

I'd also like to point out that I'm wearing the fabulous new lingerie from Kim by Kimberly Flagon. What I love about this designer is that she's doesn't use templates. All pieces are original and hand drawn. This particular lingerie selection comes with many different options. You can wear different tops that are just black lace or add an extra flare with the leopard print. Kim has tons and tons of beautiful clothes, so make sure you head down there and shop around!

Sophia
Leona has set out a few different purchase options for her new Sophia skin. You can buy two different fat packs. The first of which includes 1 base tone and 15 makeups. The other option is 1 base tone and lipsticks. You can also just get the base skin at L$850 and buy additional lipsticks/makeups separately.

Here's the makeups:
Sophia - Make Ups
Sophia will be in the MC store on January 1st. What a wonderful way to bring in the New Year!

A little bird also told me that one Sophia skin will be dropped into the Mamboo Chic group for all those special VIPs. Make sure you join the VIP group now, you won't regret it! ;)

Sophia - The Outfit

Skin from Mamboo Chic - Sophia
Eyes from Fashism
Nails from N-core - Manicure
Shoes from GOS - Pimp You Pumps - Point Platform
Lingerie from KIM - Carmen Lingerie - Leopard Series
Ring from JCNY - Lotus Mood Ring (10L special on Marketplace)
Hair from [Shag] - Pretty Please - bittersweet
::Exile:: Crystal:Rouge
::Exile:: Pulse:Raven/Sin
::Exile:: Veronique:Autumn/Fawn
[LeLutka] - AWE hair - Glucose
[LeLutka] - QCX hair - IdontBleach

No comments:

Post a Comment