Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I think I Hart you!

HartYou1
I've been meaning to blog this skin for quite some time now. I picked it up and have been wearing it regularly. PXL Creations is owned by Hart Larsson and having recently come across his store I've decided that I'm going to have a love affair with all that is Hart. If you have never been to his store, then you need to swing by and take a look for yourself. Unfortunately my SL budget only allows me to show of Gaia but there are tons of demos and I guarantee you will heart one of them.

Gaia

3 is the magic number for Hart's awesome skin packs. They come with 3 eyebrow colours (light, medium, dark), 3 eye styles (nude, cat eyes, smokey) and 3 cup sizes (you get the picture). It also comes with a freckles opinion and a tat layer for a whole body freckles. He also sells makeup/lipsticks for each skin so you're able to mix & match and get exactly the look you want.

New to me is a store called Maai owned by Snow Wolfhunter. I've seen a few of her items here and there and have always been interested. When I saw the new release of the Sugar shoe I knew I had to own a pair... or two ;)

HartYou2

Of course, showing of the new release from lamb. I really like the braided bangs. Super cute! I plan to go back for the other new release. Also, wearing a cardi from Emery who can do no wrong in my books!!! I always spend so many lindens when I'm in that store.

Hair from !lamb - Mono - Snickers (NEW)
Skin from PXL - Gaia - Sunkissed
Eyes from FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Imperial Purple
Cardi from Emery - Oversize Cardigan Carmin - Black
Necklace 1 from MOOD - Fly Away Pendant
Necklace 2 from bellballs - Unlock my love - Gold
Necklace 3 from Gypsys - Bird Necklace
Undies from Kyoot - Soft Words Lingerie - Nude
Shoes from Maai - Sugar - Black (NEW)
Poses from Glitterati - Model Poses - 012
Slash Me Poses - me models
ilaya - girl

2 comments: