Thursday, December 22, 2011

No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world

Amorous

I'm wearing the brand new skin from Akeruka called Kia. She comes in four different tones and has lots of makeup options. I'm only showing three tones in this post, so make sure you head down to the main store to try on demos.

Recently, I was lucky enough to come across a store called "Amorous" by Matchbook Monday. This jewellery is so well crafted and detailed that I couldn't resist showing it off to you. I plan to stalk Matchbook to see what else is in store with new releases. I'm only showing off a few sets today but I've got more on the way.

To show off all this fancy stuff I used poses from WetCat called "The Jewellery" which were perfect for my needs. WetCat has tons and tons of pose packs available. It's a great place to pick up single poses, themed poses or couple poses. Go down there and take a look for yourself.

Amorous2

Look #1
Hair from LeLutka - QCX hair - BlondeFun (NEW)
Skin from Akeruka - Kia 02 Pale (NEW)
Jewellery from Amorous - Cathartik

Look # 2
Hair from [e] - Details - Brown 10
Skin from Akeruka - Kia 11 - Olive (NEW)
Jewellery from Amorous - Simplicity

Look #3
Hair from Shag - Pretty Please - vodka (GROUP GIFT)
Skin from Akeruka - Kia 13 - Natural (NEW)
Jewellery from Amorous - Simplicity

All eyes from Fashism
All poses for this post are from WetCat - The Jeweller

No comments:

Post a Comment