Sunday, December 11, 2011

Poison Scarlett

Poison Scarlett
Poses from exposeur - Fakin' It - Tatianna & Makeover - Ann
croire - a quick & chuckle & flashing lights

I am sooooo excited to be wearing these two brand new shoes. Both of these shoes are a fatpack MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!

The first outfit is a casual one that I have been wearing for a few days. I love all the pieces!

Scarlett
Hair from Fab-U-Lous - Solange - Black
Eyes from FASHISM - Sunrise Eyes - Celtic Green
Skin from MAMBOO CHIC -Shapira - Ebony
Earrings from PM - Feather Earrings in Gold
Jacket from AOHARU - NoCollarLeatherJK - Brown
Shirt from Kyoot - Chained Thread Top - White
Jeans from d. Select - low raise jeans - black
Shoes from Kalnins Footwear - Scarlett Fatpack

Brand new shoes out at N-core. When I tried these shoes on, I was so impressed. The name Poison is perfect for this new shoe. It's sexy and fierce and so very saucy. You have to go get a pair for yourself.

The brand new C88 is out! This collection is huge. It now has two rooms and tons more of selection. I picked up this dress and necklace. I think this dress is absolutely stunning. I love the lace top and the fit of the skirt. For only 88L$ you can't go wrong! I also picked up this skin from C88. I love the eyes and the lips on this Illusory skin. The were perfect when paired with the new hair from Truth. This hair is big and beautiful!!!

Poison
Hair from TRUTH - Helena - oasis (NEW)
Eyes from FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Grey
Skin from Illusory Skin - Love Milk - Winter Edge (New @ C88)
Necklace from -tb- C88 String Necklaces - Silver (New @ C88)
Bracelet from erratic - cuff - silver
Dress from Whippet & Buck - Meela Lace Dress - Aubergine (New @ C88)
Shoes from N-core - POISON (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment