Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Stella Was a Driver

Stella Was A Driver

There were tons of great things out this week. I decided to show off my favourites.

First up was this AMAZING new style from Shag called "Stella Was A Driver". It was featured in this week's Project Themeory. But should now be available in all tones at the mainstore. What's great about this style is that it's scripted so you can have earmuffs or not. It's perfect for winter and you know you'll be able to use it again after winter is finished. That's a win-win situation in my books!

When I saw the new boots at MONS I practically flung myself down there. I'm LOVIN' these boots. They are so many different colour options, I didn't know where to begin. I decided to go with a nice neutral tone to go with the new League jacket featured at Zombiepopcorn Dark Magic Winter event. The jacket will be there 'til the 15th and then you'll be able to find it at the mainstore.

Stella1
Hair from Shag - Stella was a driver - Undressed (NEW)
Skin from [PXL] GAIA SK CE LEB C3 FR
Eyes from FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Imperial Purple
Scarf from [SC] Surf Couture - Central Park Scarf - Cream
Jacket from League - Winter Coat -Black (NEW)
Leggings from League - Merino Leggings - Old Lavender
Boots from MONS - Snow Boots - Taupe (NEW)

Was happy to see Indy has started releasing some winter grabs. I really love the accessories from that store. Needless to say when I saw the new earrings I scooped em up! I paired them with the BRAND NEW dress from The Sea Hole. I cannot even tell you how much I drooled over this dress. I saw the ad and I fell for the rainwater colour. There is just something very captivating about this particular colour. The dress does come in many more shades so make sure you go and take a peek.

It was pure luck that Mstyle released the new "DiDi" shoes right before I started taking pics for this blog. I was able to find a colour that went nicely with the dress.

Stella2
Hair from Shag - Stella was a driver - Bittersweet (NEW)
Skin from Lara Hurley - Odette - Pale
Eyes from FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Imperial Purple
Earrings from Indy&Co - Briolette Earrings: Blanc (NEW)
Dress from The Sea Hole - Studded Chiffon Dress - Rainwater (NEW)
Shoes from Mstyle - DIDI Pumps - Silver (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment