Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

2012 from Temp

I hope everyone is having a great time ringing in the New Year! Living in Asia I've already finished my celebrations. I had a wonderful time with my friends. I still can't believe it's already 2012! Here's to another great year! xoxo Temp

Pose prop from Sway's for SBS

I've seen a few of my favourite bloggers reflecting on the last year of their blog. I thought I'd do the same since it's a great way to look back (thanks for the super idea ppl!!!):

Most viewed post:
Bella Collection (Part Two)
Bella Lingerie Collection by BeBe Doll - Read Here

My favourite outfit (actually I have two):
Oh, that's Ch1c (Part One)
A great dress from Kyoot featured at a Ch1c event. - Read Here
So Many Feathers (Part Two)
A super cute summer outfit. - Read Here

My favourite picture:
Running Fashionably Late
A beautiful dress & Shag Hair featured at Fashionably Late - Read Here

No comments:

Post a Comment