Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My 100th with Mia

MiaPerfect2

I am celebrating my 100th post today!!!!!

Now, why is my 100th post so important to me? Because it shows... commitment. lol. Plain and simple. I have the attention span of a gold fish. I have the best intentions when I set out to blog, but I always seem to get side tracked. This post took me about.... no, never mind, not going to say. lol. Having completed 100 posts shows me that my passion for fashion overweighs my flighty nature. (sometimes). Yah me!

MiaPerfect

I logged today with the intentions of blogging but I didn't know where to start as I wanted my 100th to be special. The "perfect" came with the new release of Lara Hurley's "Mia" skin.

MiabyLaraHurley

Out today, Mia comes in 5 different skin tone and ten different and beautiful makeup options. If you buy a fat pack (and really... why wouldn't you?) you get 11 skins, 10 lipsticks available in tattoo layers and 9 makeup tattoo layers! It also comes with a lighter eyebrow tattoo and a breast enhancer.

MiaMakeups

I was really excited as I flicked through all the makeups. They're so smouldering and sexy. And makeup is always fun to play with. Anyone who knows me in SL, knows that I spend most of my time walking around in Hurley skins. It's such a great skin and because of all the options it feels new every time I wear it.

MiaLayout

Don't even get me started on all the MESH I'm wearing. I was on mesh overload today. I finally gave in and downloaded the newest viewer so I could enjoy all these beautiful clothes. Like me, if you're hesitant to try a new mesh capable viewer, don't be! I waited so long, too stubborn to give up Phoenix (p.s newest version is mesh capable). I wish I'd done it sooner because mesh clothing is a whole new world - who knew?!

Hair from TRUTH - Andrea - espresso (NEW)
Skin from Lara Hurley -Mia - Tan (NEW)
Eyes from [LeLutka] - Ellis -Marina
Eyelahes from - FTL Eyelashes - C01 Natural
Nails from N-core - Manicure
Earrings from LaGyo - Olrich earring - gold (C88)
Necklace from P.C - Heirloom Pendant
Ring from ( bewildebeest ). Bubbles Ring - Tuxedo Gold (10L$)
Tank from {le fil casse} cafe cami - steam
Cardi from Fishy Strawberry - Impromptu Cardigan - wine (NEW)
Skirt from Ingenue - Lana - Lower Skirt - Noir
Boots from Maitreya - Radical Boots - Black
Nylons from - Mstyle - Dotz Tights - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment