Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bri's Euphoria

Bri's Euphoria

Boots from N-core?!?!?!?! What?!?! I had a mini freak out when I tried on the latest release from N-core. They are perfection in a shoe. I have a feeling they're going to be one of the best boots of 2012. There are so many different options. You can change the socks, the laces, the heel, sole, etc... This is a fatpack MUST! Believe me ;)

Now, let's talk about Izzie and how she's been pumping out new skins. Her latest is called Brianna and I've seen her popping up everywhere on the grid. She's quite beautiful. For this post I wore the pale version. But, I plan on wearing a few other tones very soon.

Bri's Euphoria - layout

Hair from LeLuta - OOPS - Praline by Thora Charron
Skin from Izzie's - Brianna - Pale (NEW) by Izzie Buttons
Eyes from IKON - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Grey by Ikon Innovia
Eyelashes from FTL - C01 Natural by Framboise Werribee
Bracelet (L) from je suis - brown bangles by Winter Viper
Ring from je suis - voyante plain rings by Winter Viper
Bracelet (R) from League - Wanderer - Oak by Nena Janus
Shirt from ISON - Shear Layered Shirt - Beige by Harry Hyx
Jeans from Izzie's - Skinny Jeans - Blue by Izzie Button
Shoes from N-core - EUPHORIA (NEW!!!!) by Nuria Augapfel

No comments:

Post a Comment