Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Peacock

Peacock

When I saw the release of this new MAAI dress I was pretty excited. Creator Snow Wolfhunter has always done nice designs but now that mesh is included her pieces are at a whole new level. The Andy dress comes in seven different colours and each one has a belt included.

KIM has just released a whole new line of mesh platform heels. They're gorgeous! My favourite was the spring print because it has so many different colours that you can easily match with most outfits. I hope to show off a few more colours soon. Make sure you swing by KIM to look at the colour selection.

Peacock2

I'm crazy over this skin from Illusory. I dragged my friend to the store the other day to help me pick a tone. We decided on the Chai tone because I usually like a warmer, tanned tone. I especially enjoy wearing this skin because of its definition. I like the big, full lips, too.

I named this post after the peacocks in my pictures. It took FOREVER waiting for them to turn a certain way so I could snap my pictures. Friggin' birds! lol

PeacockLayout

Hair from LeLutka - QCX - IdontBleach by Thora Charron
Skin from [Ill] Illusory Skin - Paige - Chai by Crushed Clarity
Eyes from IKON - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Caribbean Blue Ikon Innovia
Makeup from L.Fauna - Bayonetta & Simple Smokey by Launa Fauna
Eyelashes from FTL - C01 Natural by Framboise Werribee
Jacket from The Boutique - Seam Detail Lambskin Jacket - Ocean
Dress from MAAI - Andy - White by Snow Wolfhunter
Bracelet (R) from erratic - gold cuffs by Erratic Rain
Bracelet (L) from Miel - Troupe Watch - Bright by Miel Nirvana
Ring from je suis - voyante plain rings by Winter Viper
Shoes from KIM - Monnde Mesh Platform Heels - Spring by Kimberly Flagon
Poses from label motion by Anne Dakun

No comments:

Post a Comment