Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kate

Kate1

Hart Larsson has just released his newest creation called "Kate". She is a great edition to his collection and one that I was eager to show off. I dressed up in this great find at The Sea Hole and wore the brand new shoes from NX. Overall, I think it turned out to be a really innocent look.

Kate2

What I've always loved about PXL is the freckles on the skins. It gives you the option of youthful and fresh or mature and elegant. I love skins that can be versatile. I love all the makeups available with skin. It also has three brow options and tons of lipsticks too. You should jump over to PXL to try on a demo!

Katelayout

Hair from Exile - Rumour has it - Marone
Skin from [ PXL ] - Kate - Sunkissed
Eyelashes from *FTL* Eyelashes - C01 Natural
Eyes from IKON - Utopia Eyes - Pale Mint+Gold
Necklace from Izzie's - Owl Necklace
Dress from The Sea Hole - Valley Dress - Blush
Shoes from NX-Nardcotix - MANA Era Gator Peep Toe - Black
Ring from P.C; Water Over Wine Ring
Poses from WetCat, Exposeur, label motion

No comments:

Post a Comment