Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hanging out @ The Home Expo

This afternoon I got to spend some time at this year's Home Expo before it's open to the public. I was so excited to see the tons and tons of items set out. There is something for everyone. I took a few pictures to show you what to expect.


Tether's End Designs by Ishtar Roussel

HE9 - Tether's

The Garden Summer House comes with a whole bunch of accessories which are included with the purchase. This is a RFL item so make sure you pick it up and support the charity. 

HE8 - Tether's

Also featured is this super cute hammock with comes with couples poses and single poses. 


Envision Decor & Prefabs by Ray Hoffman

HE4- Envision

Grace Brick House - fully furniture L$1,000 House only L$250

HE5 - Envision

This house has two bedrooms and an open kitchen/living room. 

HE7 - Envision

HE6 - Envision

There is also a bathroom within the main bedroom. 

Next stop was Park Place Home Decor by DeAnn Dufaux

There were so many awesome items available at this shop. I took a picture of a few of my favourites.

HE2 - ParkPlace

I really liked this set, especially the ottoman. It was stacked with a ton of poses. 

HE3 - Park Place

The sofa set came with two side tables and accessories, another great grab from Park Place.

Silent Woods by Lukrezia Laval

The last item I'm showing is a fantastic little set from Silent Woods. I've never heard of Silent Woods prior to the expo but I'm very pleased that I found it. I placed this set in my house and love the details of the accessories. It's great for a small corner that needs a little sprucing up.

HE1-Silent Woods

More to come from Home Expo 2012 which opens to the public on will open on May 19th at 6am SLT, and remain open 24 hours each day until it closes on May 28th at 10pm SLT.

What I'm wearing:

Hair from lamb - Peral - Blur Root by Lamb Bellic (NEW)
Skin from [Ill] Illusory Skin - Paige_Chai - Simple Liner by Crushed Clarity
Eyes from IKON - VIP GIFT 2 - Summer by Ikon Innovia
Eyelashes from Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.08 by Izzie Button
Top from Chloe - Beatrice - Silver by MW Boa (NEW)
Ring from Shade Throne - Studded Ring by Undo Hermano
Nails from Izzie's - Classic Nails Summer/Spring by Izzie Button
Jeans from mon tissu - Nora Skinny Jeans - Dark by Elie Spot
Shoes from Mstyle - DIDI Pumps - Silver by Mikee Mokeev


Poses from Label Motion - Lindsay by Anne Dakun 

No comments:

Post a Comment