Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pink Silk and Sails


Pink,Silk,Sails

I've always been a huge fan of Izzie's. She's continuously releasing new items for hunts and events and her main store. I seriously don't know how she manages it, but I'm grateful. I was tickled to see a set of silk scarfs up for grabs as the TOSL hunt item. I decided to show off my pink scarf with a whole whack of other great items!

My little silk scarf1

Along with the silk scarf, Izzie has released new flower flats. They are non rigged mesh and come in 15 different colours. Today, she also released her new heart shaped non rigged mesh bag. Lots is happening at Izzie's so make sure you pop down for a visit.

I am also wearing KIM's newer mesh summer shorts. These shorts come in a wide range of colours and are a must have for your summer wardrobe.
My little silk scarf - layout

Hair from Truth - Evelyn - Chocolate by Truth Hawks
Skin from IREN - Janine - Pale by Irischka Hotshot
Shape from Suicidal Doper - Morgan Shape (modified) by Linx Lysette
Eyes from IKON - Horizon Eyes - Pale Glass by Ikon Innovia
Eye shadow from Izzie's - Glitter Eye Make Up - Pink by Izzie Button
Nails from Izzie's - Cracked Nails (Perfect Wardrobe) by Izzie Button
Jacket from Izzie's - Suede Blazer - white by Izzie Button
Neck tie from Izzie's - Little Silk Scarf - Pink (TOSL HUNT) by Izzie Button
Shirt from KIM - Tatti Lace Dress - Cream by Kimberly Flagon
Shorts from KIM - Mesh Summer Shorts - Pink by Kimberly Flagon
Shoes from Izzie's - Flower Flats - White by Izzie Button
Purse from Izzie's - Heart Bag - White Plain by Izzie Button
Poses from label motion - Zaira by Anne Dakun

No comments:

Post a Comment