Sunday, July 15, 2012

Devoured by Paradise

Devoured

It's been soooo long since I've blogged and this time I've got an excellent excuse. I've been on vacation!!!!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful it was. I don't usually share pictures from RL but because I loved Bali so much I wanted to share it with my readers.

DSC_0344
This pictures shows the rice fields and assorted greenery. It is so lush and beautiful.

DSC_0371
I went on a cycling excursion one day and we stopped to eat at a restaurant. This was a view of a volcano and the surrounding area.  

DSC_0432
A woman drying the rice out. There are many different kinds of rice grown in Indonesia, mainly Bali.

DSC_0442
My favourite part was seeing the village children. They were so eager to see foreigners and they'd wave and shout "hello". They were especially excited when I asked to take their photo.

IMG_2384
Tons of people were carrying heavy loads on their heads. I don't know how they do it.

DSC_0115
On another day I went into Monkey Forest. These monkeys go nuts for bananas. 

DSC_0163
I thought the trees in the forest were especially interesting. Their vines grew down and they were just so large and lush.

DSC_0174
Another monkey - so cute! 

IMG_2238
Possibly my favourite photo. Sunset off a Gili Island.  

Now, a little bit of blogging. I was hanging out with my friend Tristan and he needed some help with a picture. Look at his photo - > HERE. Of course, I hadn't been shopping for a while, so it gave me the perfect excuse to get a new outfit. I swung by Wasabi Pills to pick up the latest FLF item and then headed over to FaMeshed. I got this awesome maxi dress from Aura. There were so many different colours to choose from, I had a tough time deciding. But, I went with the Blue Jay and I'm ubber happy I did. I then jumped over to C88 to browse the new collection. O-m-g so many amazing items. I picked up the bangles and rings and a necklace. I'll be heading back to C88 to pick up some more!

Devoured2


Pose from label motion - Lu Poses by Anne Dakun
Hair from Wasabi Pills - Princess Mesh Hair - Vanilla pudding by MissAllSunday Lemon
Eyes from IKON - Utopia Eyes - Light Silver+Blue by Ikon Innovia
Skin from Izzie's - Gala Skin - sunkissed by Izzie Button for (One Voice Fundraiser)
Eyeliner from Izzie's - Eyeliner by Izzie Button 
Necklace from Yummy - Sea Trickets Charm Necklace by Polyester Partridge (C88)
Bracelet & rings from The Sea Hole - Antique Moonstone Set - Blushy (C88) by Drinkinstein Sorbet
Dress from [Aura] - Summer Sun - Long -Small - Blue Jay by Tyr Rozenblum 

No comments:

Post a Comment