Sunday, September 9, 2012

You're my triumph


Triumph2

It's been a while since I've worn a Lara Hurley skin, but today I slipped it on and I fell in love all over again. I paired it up with the brand new release from Lelutka. Lelutka has done two very very long hair releases and I love 'em. I'm wearing Lively in this picture. 

I also wanted to show off the brand new release from N-Core called Triumph. I teamed up with my bestie Kaelyn Alecto to show off our beautiful shoes. Like I always say... fatpack is necessary. I never get enough of all the little options N-core offers. These shoes are so versatile. 

Sharing secrets with Temperance ♥

Lovin' the round of C88 (which has moved to its own sim). Tons of stuff available a def must see. I picked up this blazer from HOF and I will be going back for a few more colors. The necklace is also a C88 grab! 

Triumph

Hair from Lelutka - Lively - Walnut Whip (NEW) by Thora Charron
Skin from Lara Hurley - Odette - Tan by Lara Hurley
Eyes from IKON - Horizon - Pale Glass by by Ikon Innovia
Necklace from Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Marrakech Heart (c88)
Ring from LaGyo - Mother's pearl big ring (c88) LaGyo (gyorgyna.larnia)
nails from N-core - Manicure by Claire Messenger
Blazer from Color.Me.H.O.F - ScarletBlazer - Blue (C88) by fashionboi.landar
Shirt from -tb- Tied Up Tank - White by Julliette Westerburg
Jeans from -tb- Juju Jeans - Dark Rinse by Julliette Westerburg
Shoes from N-core - Triumph (NEW) by Claire Messenger
Group pose from Diesel works by Rogan Diesel
Single Poses from Label Motion - Andrea by Anne Dakun

No comments:

Post a Comment